To conduct flammability tests on insulating materials according to IEC 60950 annex A.4
According to IEC 60950 annex A.4 Technical specifications
The test is a flammability test to get an insulating material to start burning according to IEC 60 950 annex A.4. The sample is put on a specified stand and an element wire is wound around the material to be tested (80% Nickel and 20% Chromium).
- Power consumption 0,26 W/mm – means a current of 7 A passes through the element wire.
- Fixture for holding the sample according to Clause A4
- Power output – 10 A/15 V DC with calibrated digital A- and V-Meter
- Table top unit
- Includes 5 rolls of element wire
- Input power 220/115 50/60 Hz
- Certificate issued by Friborg Testteknik AB