This equipment tests the mechanical stability of fixing the thermostats in electric irons. This stability is tested by allowing the unit to fall down 200 times on a steel support.
- The equipment consists of a table with a vertical frame. On the table, a 15kg support is placed.
- The test is executed with an up/down action pneumatic cylinder. The fall down height is 40mm, 20 falls/minute.
- The control unit has a counter with automatic stop after a pre-set amount of test cycles, and a cycling timer for the control of the up/down movement.
- IEC – 60335-2-3
- Weight – 50 kg.
- Dimensions – 450W x 680D x 1900H (mm)
- Supply – Compressed Air, 6 bar