The cord set or plug with mains cord are subjected to a flexing test to control how much the bending movement of the cord influences the electrical and mechanical connection.
The cord set or plug with the main cord are subject to a flex test to control how much the bending movement of the cord influences the electrical and mechanical connection.
- The equipment has a pneumatic drive with a pneumatic rotating cylinder, turning forward and back +/- 45 degrees.
- A counter provides an automatic stop of the testing after a pre-set amount of test cycles.
- The equipment is mounted on a small table 680W x 450D x 700H (mm).
- The speed can be adjusted by compressed air valve and pressure regulator.
- Fixing device for plugs with earth connector. Three pcs. can be tested at the same time (European Type).
- Set of weights for main cords for three samples.
- IEC – CEE 7 fig. 28, etc.
- Weight – 60 kg.
- Dimensions – 250L (mm)
- Supply: Compressed Air, 6 bar